Sunday, January 24, 2016

2nd Quarter Reflection

            My second quarter was fine. I think this quarter was the better than last quarter. My favorite book this quarter was probably "Curveball: The Year I Lost My Grip" by: Jordan Sonnenblick because it was about a boy that was a lot like me. We were about 1 year apart and played the same sports. It also would never get boring so it always grabbed my attention. For this class my whole entire reading aspect has improved overall because ELA class has taught me to work and think and expand on my work into great detail. I am very happy that this class has done this to me.

            I think the most challenging part in the second quarter was trying to get my work turned in on time. I sometimes procrastinate a lot so I forget to do a lot of things. That is one of many things I need to work on going into quarter three. One thing that I have improved on a lot was knowing how to write formal and informal writing. Now I know what type of writing to write in different situations. my favorite part in ELA this quarter was probably the argumentative writing about internet censorship because I just love to research and I also love to expand andy all about my research.

            I think the best thing I learned that helped me a lot was knowing how to write thoroughly. I improved on this a lot because I wasn't very good at it before. I had very choppy writing that didn't make sense sometimes. Knowing how to write thoroughly overall helps all of my ELA skills that I am going to learn in the future. I think that quarter three is going to be my best quarter to improve on this year!


1 comment:

  1. I think your writing is all over the place, but good blog.

    ReplyDelete