Thursday, October 15, 2015

Blog for Week 14/10/15-The Eleventh Plague

Prompt: Describe a character that you would like to meet (which doesn't mean that you would like the character, but that you think the character would be interesting). List 4 questions that you would ask.
The Eleventh Plague by Jeff Hirsch
Pages read- 1-32

      The Eleventh Plague is about a teenager name Stephan and his dad. A sickness as spread around the world. Stephan and his dad have to find ways to survive. Everything is abandoned. They have to make decisions that will change their lives forever. Their grandpa all ready met his fate. But they soon meet other people and start to see other peoples opinions on the plague. They mostly are all optimistic. But they soon make a decision that might change their lives forever.

      There are many interesting characters in this book. The one person that I would like to meet is Jenny. I don't like her that much, but she is very interesting. She is very determined and does not accept things the way they are. I would ask her what happened to her family members. I bet she would answer that she doesn't need them to survive. Another question I would ask her what was she doing before she met Stephen and his dad. I would ask her this question because they met her before they found that little community, and wonder what she was doing and what she did to survive.

       One thing I would like to know is what she is going to do in the future. One question I would like to ask her is what she is planning to do when the world is stabilized. She is very independent so I would think she is going to be very positive. The last question would be would she like to stay with Stephen and his dad. This is probably the most important question I will ask. It also depends if she needs them or if she wants to go on her own.

Commented on:

2 comments:

  1. Your book sounds very interesting. I like how you said what you thought she would answer. I kind of wish you did that for all of the questions you asked. I do think that all of the questions maybe could've been in the same paragraph, and I also think that you could've introduced Jenny in the first paragraph (since she was the character that you asked the questions to), but other than that, this was a really good blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that book and It makes sense why you would ask those questions, because I think those questions could really add on to the storyline of the book. Good job with the post Robert.

    ReplyDelete