Friday, October 24, 2014

Nevermore By: James Patterson

The main character of this story is Max. She blonde, and has bird wings. I would say her personality is tough. Max lives in a normal house like everyone else. I don't know what school she goes to, but she does go to school. She is also 98% human, and 2% bird. Her friends are Fang, and Dylan. The character is not like me because she has bird wings.

       I predict that during the climax she is going to have to save the world from a terrible storm. It will be intense and exciting because it is a life or death situation. I think that my main character will try to figure out why the storm is happening. Most likely everyone will survive in the climax. In order to solve the conflict the main character will have to help the humans from not going extinct.



No comments:

Post a Comment