Monday, November 2, 2015

1st Quarter Reflection

     My forty book challenged has been tough for me. I am only on my forth book for this challenge. For me it is a personal goal to read at least 30 books by the end of the year. I don't read that much, but when I am hooked on a certain book I can't stop reading. But I think for quarter 1, reading 4 books for me is good. It has been hard to pick up a book lately though because I have been busy, but I am planning on making a reading chart to keep up with how much I read.

     My blogs have been at a good pace. I haven't missed any so far, that is great for me. But overall the pace of the homework and the work in class hasn't been overwhelming, it has just been a little bit hard to keep up with it. The prompts have really helped me make my blogs more interesting. It gives me more things to write about and helps me write more about the book and the prompt. Overall these blogs have helped me more with just writing about topics in a specific and general way.

     Keeping track of homework hasn't been that big of a problem for me. Just finishing my homework has been a bust. I always get distracted and end up doing something else. Sometimes it kills when get distracted. When I am on task and paying attention I can finish my work really fast. Since I know I get off task a lot, I look at how much homework I have set a time for myself to finish. This drives me to finish early and not get distracted. This strategy has helped me a lot in finishing things a lot quicker than when I usually would finish it.


No comments:

Post a Comment