Sunday, January 25, 2015

"Dream" By: Langston Hughes

  "Dreams" By: Langston Hughes

   The theme of the poem "Dreams"  By: Langston Hughes is that you should never give up on your dreams. For example in the text it says that "Hold fast to dreams,/" This means that you need to hold on to good dreams because they come and go when you have the chance to make those dreams cmd true.

  15 Day Challenge

     I am sticking with this challenge because basketball is a big sport to me. It would also be really easy to complete this challenge because I have this sport everyday of the week. It would make sense because I am on 3 basketball teams. I either have a game or practice everyday. And if I don't I have a basketball hoop in my backyard. So I could just go out their and practice if I wanted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment