Wednesday, September 10, 2014

All About Me

           Hi! My name is Robert. I am 11 years old and I attend Heritage Middle School. I was born in Chicago.  Right now I have 5 people in my family. I have 2 sisters and 2 parents. My 1st sister is Judy. She is 22 years old. My 2nd sister is Amelia. She 13 year's old and currently attends Heritage. One of my hobbies is probably baseball. It is also my favorite sport. Also reading is another hobby. When I pick up a good book I can't put it back down.
          I enjoy reading fiction. Fiction books always catch my attention. One of favorite books or series is probably the Series Of Unfortunate Events. I liked this series because every sentence wasn't boring, the author always catches your attention. Another one of my favorite books is probably The Lost Hero. This is probably one of my favorite books of all time. I liked this book because all of the mythical action was awesome to read. The book I am reading right now is The Grimm Conclusion. Their are 2 books following this book. This book is about a brother and sister going to miserable lives. The part I am on right now is about the prince trying to kill the sister because she is capable of anything. The brother is trying to find her sister all about throughout land, but he doesn't know that she is getting hunted.

No comments:

Post a Comment